- I am a seasoned translator, and you can rely on my 30 plus years of engineering, legal, and translation experience.
- I am a former patent attorney. I did my first translation over 30 years ago, and I have been translating ever since. In the 70's I was a co-author of the first intellectual property dictionaries and translation aids in Russia. We have published 12 dictionaries and translation help-books for translation from four languages. Example 1, Example 2.
- I was the author of a Russian terminology standard (GOST) for portable tools. I know how terminology works, and know certain techniques for coining new terms.
Three in one
My professional translation business offers three advantages:
- I am a self-employed owner of my own business.
As a self-employed owner of my own business, I will be personally responsible for all aspects of the work. I will negotiate and make all decisions with you. And I can be more flexible than any other business because I am my own boss!
- I am the only employee.
As the only employee , I will do exactly what I am expected to do as the business, because I am a responsible person offering dependable services.
- I am the only point of contact which you, my customer, will have in all matters of business and translation.
As your only point of contact, I will be ideal for you because you will speak to both the owner of a business and the sole employee, simultaneously, without any go-betweens.
These 3 features will be of great advantage for you: You save time for the entire business transaction, you get personalized service, and you will enjoy a unique approach to your project.
This means that you will deal with all three aspects of a translation business in one person, namely me!
There are strict rules that I have always imposed upon myself:
- To be loyal to the client.
- To keep client's business confidential.
- To undertake only those jobs that I am able to handle.
No job is too big or too small for me.
Short deadlines represent a great challenge for me. I can offer quick turnaround times for small jobs 0.5 to 2 hours lead time). I always translate for free one-two lines for my permanent customers.
Being my own boss, I am available 24/7. You call me on Saturday, and you, my client, will get the translated document on Monday morning. I forward all my calls to my cell phone, and I will acknowledge your message within one hour.
Please click here to see my products.
Please use the online Contact form to reach me.